Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Somewhere in my Heart and Mind

No matter what happen, you will always be the family i have. nothing i express how much gratitude i had to you, i just hope one day you would actually understand my intention was just deriving from me keeping you out from things that will not end well. i treasure you like my family member, i just don't want you to end up hurting yourself. it doesn't matter how i will end up, i rather keep things from you to keep you happy than letting you know and you be sad. at the end of the day i guess the only thing i can do for you is to leave and stay away from your life,but i will always be there if you ever need me. i don't know if you will ever find this but i just hope you will understand you will always hold a position within me as a important person in my life journey. Thank you and i really hope you will be happy, please take care of yourself. Hao

No comments: